The base material used by SuperPro is a polyurethane elastomer; a class of Thermosetting synthetic polymer that involves the reaction of various types of isocyanate resins with curing agents, to give an extremely durable material with the best features of rubber and plastic. Since the introduction of polyurethane into the aftermarket suspension industry in the early 80s many have tried but few have succeeded in manufacturing accurate, durable parts consistently. Anyone can take two tins and mix part A with part B and get a result. It takes foresight in management and a strong integration with technology to achieve a result every time, which is what SuperPro prides itself on.
SuperPro bushings can be used in strut bars, radius rods and trailing arm locations, which will improve the road holding, handling and tyre wear of any passenger car or 4WD. This is possible because SuperPro products achieve consistent tyre-to-road-alignment, particularly under braking and cornering loads. In many cases there is little or no effect on NVH, thanks to careful design by our R&D technicians.
Backed by 40+ years of automotive industry experience in the toughest environments in the world, Australia
Supported by a full time, dedicated Research & Development Team
Export experience in Australia, Africa, Europe, America and Asia makes SuperPro suited for all markets and global applications
At a glance, some of the benefits from SuperPro products will include:
Maintained steering geometry
Enhanced handling & ride characteristics
- A safer vehicle with more grip
Superior replacement and repair performance
Get back that new car feel
Improved tyre wear, fuel efficiency and reduced running costs
Easy to Fit
All our products are designed to be simple but effective, aiming to save time during the fitment process to give the most effective suspension solution. By following our easy step by step fitment process included with every product sold, you will save both time and money.
Australian Owned & Manufactured
We are proud of the fact that SuperPro is 100% Australian owned and manufactured. All our parts are tried and tested in harsh Australian conditions, ensuring our products will perform no matter the task or environment. Keeping the design and manufacturing process in Australia we ensure every one of our products is perfect through a high level production process. We are proud of the fact that SuperPro is 100% Australian owned and manufactured. All our parts are tried and tested in harsh Australian conditions, ensuring our products will perform no matter the task or environment. Keeping the design and manufacturing process in Australia we ensure every one of our products is perfect through a high standard of quality control.
Driven by dedicated R&D - ENGINEERED TO OUTPERFORM
SuperPro polyurethane suspension bushes are specially developed from the ground-up to take advantage of our specially designedpolyurethanes unique properties. Polyurethane bushes by SuperPro are unique as they are the only polyurethane products fully backed by a professional research and development program with many years of hands-on experience in the automotive suspension industry.
SuperPro R&D includes rigorous testing in the lab, on the street in the bush and on the track. SuperPro innovates with the latest technology in polyurethane & suspension design to give our customers the best possible suspension and chassis solutions.
- Experience with leading automotive manufacturers
- Innovations that are tested in the most extreme conditions; from Antarctica to the Sahara
- Flexible, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities underpin superior quality
Since 1970, the innovative progression of SuperPro has produced the following improvements:
- Bullet Grooves - Allowing for variances in control arms or spring eyes
- Double-Helix Grooves - Used inside the bush and outside surface of the crush tube. Especially suitable for greaseable shackles
- Self-Lubrication - Extends bush durability, excludes contaminants and assists polyurethane flow into grooves
- Voiding - Allows polyurethane to be displaced into grooves under load, reducing NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness)
- Knurling - Reduced surface area ensures unrestricted pivoting of control arms
- Caster off set Bushings - Provide caster correction in non-adjustable suspensions
- Tangential Grease Grooves - Allows grooves to store grease; reducing friction between shackle bush heads and shackle plates, which reduces noise
- Extreme Factor - Extra offset castor correction bushings for extreme-lift 4WD applications
- Superior Raw Material - New advanced technology in polyurethanes
- Turbo Style Voiding - A high performance bushing to reduce engine movement & minimise transmission of high frequency vibrations by use of a unique turbo pattern
The base material used by SuperPro is a polyurethane elastomer; a class of Thermosetting synthetic polymer that involves the reaction of The base material used by SuperPro is a polyurethane elastomer; a class of Thermosetting synthetic polymer that involves the reaction of various types of specialised resins with curing agents, to give an extremely durable material with the best features of rubber and plastic.
SuperPro boasts the largest range of aftermarket suspension bushes and other componenets. Having over 7,000 specialised parts, making sure to cover as many vehicles as possible. Priding ourselves on giving everyone the best suspension fitment opportunities. Our range is constantly growing, in fact by 18% every year. With over 7,000 individual parts fitting more than 175,000 different applications. Plus 1,300 Euro parts that have over 21,000 vehicle applications. SuperPro has got your suspension covered!
Dedicated Customer Support
SuperPro employs over 100 staff members with a collective pool of expert knowledge and unique skillsets to ensure our customers receive the best results. SuperPro supports real people to provide real solutions for driving innovation and mutual success. These services include:
- 24/7 managed online catalogue - updated everyday with new rich content
- 'Find your bush size' facilities
- 'How-to' guides
- Consistent technical updates
- Size listings & measurements
- Close customer and user engagement
- Trade lines for all technical support
- Access to experinced suspension technicans for all your suspension knowledge
All SuperPro Suspension Bushings, Sway Bars and Suspension Arms are covered by a Lifetime Warranty. This means that if a SuperPro Product fails, it will be replaced free of charge without exception. SuperPro will also replace any brand of automotive Polyurethane Bushing, which has failed due to factory defects in material and/or workmanship as determined by SuperPro with our own product for free.