SuperPro has improved the Mazda MX-5 2015-On to allow a driver to dial in more grip and improved handling for all situations. By creating a set of individual sway bars (anti roll bars) and creating a complete kit SuperPro can improve the Mazda MX-5's alignment, traction and overall driving performance. This SuperPro Roll Control Sway Bar Kit will make the suspension system and tyres perform better, making the car more responsive while delivering more grip. It is the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make!
The SuperPro Roll Control three position adjustable front sway bar is 24mm solid, an upgrade from the 23mm hollow sway bar.
The rear is a three position adjustable 16mm solid sway bar, an upgrade from the 11mm solid sway bar.
- 140% rate increase over O.E on the Front with the hardest setting
- 190% increase over O.E on the Rear with the hardest setting
Add in the SuperPro Adjustable sway bar links to:
- Eliminate sway bar link flex
- Maintain neutral sway bar positioning
- Maximize all positions on the adjustable Sway Bars
All this adds up to a vehicle that is a balanced upgrade enabling more tyre grip.
This is the ultimate handling package upgrade for the MX-5!
From our testing, this what we recommend as a good starting point:
- Scenario one is to set both bars to the hardest setting and is ideally suited to a vehicle with standard suspension, wheels and tyres.
- Scenario two is to set both bars to the middle setting and is ideally to a vehicle with lowered springs, or with larger, wider wheels and tyres.
- Scenario three is to set both bars to the soft setting and is ideally suited to a vehicle with fitted with a coil over kit or sports suspension pack.
Kit Includes Front and Rear Sway Bars, Front and Rear Sway Bay Links.
Fitting larger sway bars, has two main effects, vehicle balance in terms of understeer and oversteer, and increased roll resistance. Both of these effects provide increased levels of grip for the vehicle.
This package includes Front and rear adjustable Swaybars and links to:
Eliminate sway bar link flex
Allow for neutral sway bar positionin
Maximise all positions on the adjustable Sway Bars
|OE Bar Hollow
OD - 23mm
Weight - 1.6kg
Rate - 17.5 N/mm
Roll Control Solid
OD - 24mm
Weight - 4.8kg
Rate - up to 40 N/mm
Soft Increase: 75%
Middle Increase: 100%
Hard Increase: 140%
OE Bar Solid
OD - 11mm
Weight - 0.8kg
Rate - 8 N/mm
Roll Control Solid
OD - 16mm
Weight - 2.0kg
Rate - up to 24 N/mm
Soft Increase: 100%
Middle Increase: 140%
Hard Increase: 190%