SuperPro Bushing Vehicle Kit
Up to 1989
- Components Per Product: 8
Kit Contains SPF0396K x 1, SPF0397K x 1, SPF0398K x 1, SPF0399K x 4, SPF0444K x 1
As the OEM rubber bushings deteriorate they induce undesirable characteristics into the handling of these vehicles.
Having a solid axle, front and rear, the caster arms and trailing arm bushes stabilise the forward and aft movement of both axles. As these bushings wear they impart steering angles on the vehicle causing the vehicle to wander all over the road and make the vehicle subject to slight to severe directional changes under braking.
The panhard rod bushes control the sideways movement of both axles; wear in these bushings make the vehicle unstable at higher speeds and prone to directional changes under braking.
SuperPro bushings are more durable and give more positive arm location than the OEM rubber bushing, resulting in a vehicle that gives the driver confidence in the stability and handling.
You need a SuperPro Complete Bush Kit if:
- The rubber bushings start to show signs of wear
- Bigger Wheels & Tyres are fitted
- The vehicles ride height is changed
- The vehicle carries more loads
- Front Radius Arm To Diff Mount Bush Kit
- Front Radius Arm To Chassis Mount Bush Kit
- Front and Rear Panhard Rod Bush Kit
- Axle alignment required after fitting
- Fitting Difficulty: difficult
- Fitting Position: Front and Rear
- Fitting Time [min.]: 600